Unique full-open gate type valve mechanism realizes low pressure loss
and high flow rate, which reduces required source air volume.
- The flow rate is increased by up to 40% more than that of conventional Cuplas.
- During connection and disconnection, the valve is closed, enabling connection/disconnection under zero line pressure.
- When the sleeve of socket is returned to its original position, the purge mechanism releases the residual air pressure in the plug, eliminating an unpleasant popping noise and a hose whip back motion on disconnection.
- Built-in sleeve lock mechanism prevents accidental disconnection of Cuplas, assuring safe operation.
- The valve can be opened and closed while the socket and plug is connected.
- The weight is reduced by 30 to 45% compared with that of conventional Cuplas.
Direct mounting of Full-Blow Cupla to percussive and vibrating tools should be avoided.